Saturday, May 15, 2010

Announcing Summer Cooking Camp! Your children (ages 6-12) will love learning to make fast, easy, and FUN recipes!

-Session 1: June 14-17, 21-24, 2:00-3:30 P.M. OR 3:30-5:00
-Session 2: August 9-12, 16-19, 2:00-3:30 P.M. OR 3:30-5:00
-Classes will be held in my "cucina" in the Country Club area of Salt Lake City.
-The cost is $110 for 8 classes and all materials OR
$60 for one week (4 classes) and all materials.
-$25 registration fee to reserve spot (applies towards tuition).
-$10 tuition discount for additional sibling or a friend referral!

HOW TO SIGN UP:
Leave a comment with your first name, your child's first name and age, session preference and an email address where you can be reached. I will then email you the details of the class! Classes are limited to 5-6 children, so sign up soon to guarantee your child's place! Thanks for your interest in Cucina della Mamma.

7 comments:

  1. My daughter has been taking cooking classes from Tiffany for the past year and she totally loves it! She has developed a love for cooking and is an expert in dicing, chopping and whipping. She has learned so many basic cooking skills and comes home and makes us tasty treats. The best part is that she is learning how to cook and my kitchen stays clean. Thanks Tiffany! we will see you in Summer cooking camp. Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you still have space available in your June class (the 2-3:30 time slot) my 4th grade daughter may be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, we would be interested in any session in August! I have one 6 1/2 year old little girl that LOVES to cook! August 9-12....anytime....my email is ad_paris@hotmail.com (Sydney Wright is the child's name)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys can't wait! Thanks Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd really like more information. I have two girls, 6 and 9, and we're looking at the June 14-17 session. Probably the later time and possibly the next session as well. Thanks! lanniemcvern@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Krista - a friend of Annette Knight. I'd love to sign up my 8-year old daughter for your August session. Let me know at jkradandt@mac.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete